- ASTM-E1847, Reapproved Edition, Standard Practice for Statistical Analysis of Toxicity Tests Conducted under ASTM Guidelines
- ASTM-E2586, 2012b Edition, Standard Practice for Calculating and Using Basic Statistics
- ASTM-E2587, 2012 Edition, Standard Practice for Use of Control Charts in Statistical Process Control
- BS-ISO-11843-6, 2013 Edition, Capability of detection. Methodology for the determination of the critical value and the minimum detectable value in Poisson distributed measurements by normal approximations.
- BS-ISO-22514-6, 2013 Edition, Statistical methods in process management. Capability and performance. Process capability statistics for characteristics following a multivariate normal distribution.
- IEC-61124, Corrigendum (Correction Sheet), Reliability testing - Compliance tests for constant failure rate and constant failure intensity
- ISO-22514-6, 1st Edition, Capability of detection - Part 6: Methodology for the determination of the critical value and the minimum detectable value in Poisson distributed measurements by normal approximations.
- ISO-7870-2, 1st Edition, Control charts - Part 2: Shewhart control charts
- PD-ISO-13519, 2012 Edition, Guidance on the development and use of ISO statistical publications supported by software.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Document Center is pleased to announce that the following new standards are available on the Application of Statistical Methods:
Would you like to see more standards on this topic? Here's our Document Center page on Standards for Application of Statistical Methods.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Document Center is pleased to announce that the following new standards are available on the topic of Quality and Quality Management:
|Standard Practice for Life and Reliability Testing Based on the Exponential Distribution|
|Standard Specification for Agencies Performing Nondestructive Testing|
|Aerospace series. Quality management systems. Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Quality Management Certification Programs|
|Quality Management Systems. Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations. Deliverable Software (Supplement to EN 9100)|
|Quality management. Customer satisfaction. Guidelines for monitoring and measuring|
|Medical devices. Hierarchical coding structure for adverse events . Event-type codes|
|Amendment 1 for Medical devices - Hierarchical coding structure for adverse events - Part 1: Event-type codes|
|Quality management. Guidelines on people involvement and competence|