- ASTM-E1847, Reapproved Edition, Standard Practice for Statistical Analysis of Toxicity Tests Conducted under ASTM Guidelines
- ASTM-E2586, 2012b Edition, Standard Practice for Calculating and Using Basic Statistics
- ASTM-E2587, 2012 Edition, Standard Practice for Use of Control Charts in Statistical Process Control
- BS-ISO-11843-6, 2013 Edition, Capability of detection. Methodology for the determination of the critical value and the minimum detectable value in Poisson distributed measurements by normal approximations.
- BS-ISO-22514-6, 2013 Edition, Statistical methods in process management. Capability and performance. Process capability statistics for characteristics following a multivariate normal distribution.
- IEC-61124, Corrigendum (Correction Sheet), Reliability testing - Compliance tests for constant failure rate and constant failure intensity
- ISO-22514-6, 1st Edition, Capability of detection - Part 6: Methodology for the determination of the critical value and the minimum detectable value in Poisson distributed measurements by normal approximations.
- ISO-7870-2, 1st Edition, Control charts - Part 2: Shewhart control charts
- PD-ISO-13519, 2012 Edition, Guidance on the development and use of ISO statistical publications supported by software.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
New Statistical Analysis Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center is pleased to announce that the following new standards are available on the Application of Statistical Methods:
Would you like to see more standards on this topic? Here's our Document Center page on Standards for Application of Statistical Methods.