- BS EN 60079-1, 2014 Edition, Explosive atmospheres. Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures 'D'
- BS IEC 61892-5, 2014 Edition, Mobile and fixed offshore units. Electrical installations. Mobile units
- IEC 60079-0, Interpretation Sheet 2 for Edition 6.0, Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: Equipment - General requirements
- IEC 60079-11, Interpretation Sheet 1 for Edition 6.0, Explosive atmospheres - Part 11: Equipment protection by intrinsic safety 'i'
- IEC 60079-18, Edition 4.0, Explosive atmospheres - Part 18: Equipment protection by encapsulation 'm'
- IEC 60079-26, Edition 3.0, Explosive atmospheres - Part 26: Equipment with Equipment Protection Level (EPL) Ga
- IEC 61243-3, Edition 3.0, Live working - Voltage detectors - Part 3: Two-pole low-voltage type
- IEC 61482-1-2, Edition 2.0, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc - Part 1-2: Test methods - Method 2: Determination of arc protection class of material and clothing by using a constrained and directed arc (box test)
Monday, March 9, 2015
New Electrical Equipment For Working In Special Conditions Standards for the 4th Quarter 2014
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Electrical Equipment For Working In Special Conditions are now available:
For more standards like these, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Electrical Equipment For Working In Special Conditions.