- BS EN 50413, 2008 Edition with Amendment A1, Basic standard on measurement and calculation procedures for human exposure to electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields (0 Hz - 300 GHz)
- BS EN 55016-4-2, Corrigendum 1 for 2011 Edition, Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods. Uncertainties, statistics and limit modelling. Measurement instrumentation uncertainty
- BS EN 55032, Corrigendum 3 for 2012 Edition, Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment. Emission requirements
- BS EN 61000-3-12, Corrigendum 1 for 2011 Edition, Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Limits. Limits for harmonic currents produced by equipment connected to public low-voltage systems with input current 2K 16 A and < or = 75 A per phase
- BS EN 61326-1, Corrigendum 1 for 2013 Edition, Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use. EMC requirements. General requirements
- CISPR 20, Consolidated Edition 6.1 (includes Amendment 1), Sound and television broadcast receivers and associated equipment - Immunity characteristics - Limits and methods of measurement
- IEC 61000-4-6, Edition 4.0, Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-6: Testing and measurement techniques - Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields
- IEC 62153-4-3, Edition 2.0, Metallic communication cable test methods - Part 4-3: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Surface transfer impedance - Triaxial method
Monday, March 3, 2014
New Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Standards for the 4th Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) are now available:
For more EMC standards, please see our Document Center List of Standards for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
And you'll also want to review my two previous blogs:
As an additional note, today's review at StandardsForum.com covers the new 4th Edition for the IEC 60601-1-2, the Collateral Standard for EMC interference for medical device equipment.