- BS EN 55016-1-4, 2010 Edition with Amendment A1, Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods. Radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus. Antennas and test sites for radiated disturbance measurements
- CISPR 15, Edition 8.0, Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
- CISPR 16-4-2, Corrigendum 1 for Edition 2.0, Specification for Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring Apparatus and Methods - Part 4-2: Uncertainties, Statistics and Limit Modelling - Measurement Instrumentation Uncertainty
- IEC-61000-3-3, Edition 3.0, Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 3-3: Limits - Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems, for equipment with rated current < or = 16 A per phase and not subject to conditional connection
- IEC 61547, Interpretation Sheet for Edition 2.0, Equipment for General Lighting Purposes - EMC Immunity Requirements
- ISO 11451-4, 3rd Edition, Road vehicles - Vehicle test methods for electrical disturbances from narrowband radiated electromagnetic energy - Part 4: Bulk current injection (BCI)
- ISO 11452-7, Amendment 1 for 2nd Edition, Road Vehicles - Component Test Methods for Electrical Disturbances From Narrowband Radiated Electromagnetic Energy - Part 7: Direct Radio Frequency (RF) Power Injection
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
New EMC and Emission Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and Emissions are now available:
To see similar standards, go to our Document Center List of Standards on EMC. There are additional links to more pages as well.
Document Center has brought you this list of new standards on EMC so that you have one place to review the latest documents on this topic. We hope it is helpful to you in your business.