- BS EN 61587-3, 2013 Edition, Mechanical structures for electronic equipment. Tests for IEC 60917 and IEC 60297. Electromagnetic shielding performance tests for cabinets and subracks
- IEC 60286-3, Edition 5.0, Packaging of components for automatic handling - Part 3: Packaging of surface mount components on continuous tapes
- IEC 60286-3-2, Replaced by IEC 60286-3, Packaging of components for automatic handling - Part 3-2: Packaging of surface mount components on continuous tapes - Type VI -lister carrier tapes of 4 mm width
- IEC 61191-1, Edition 2.0, Printed board assemblies - Part 1: Generic specification - Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies using surface mount and related assembly technologies
- IEC 62739-1, Edition 1.0, Test method for erosion of wave soldering equipment using molten lead-free solder alloy - Part 1: Erosion test method for metal materials without surface processing
Thursday, September 12, 2013
New Mechanical Structures for Electronic Equipment Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards for Mechanical Structures for Electronic Equipment (including Component Packaging) Standards are now available:
To see similar standards, go to our page Document Center List of Standards on Mechanical Structures for Electronic Equipment.
Document Center Inc. has been selling standards to the Electronics Industry since our inception in 1982, since we're based in Silicon Valley. These days, our customers tend to use the IPC standards since many of the Mil Specs and Standards the industry relied on in the 1980's have been withdrawn.
However, as you can see, there are a wide variety of resources available for folks that are in this business. IEC is a natural source, since the organization is founded on working with standards that are affected by electricity in some way. But you'll also find ASTM and the European adoptions of the IEC standards on our list.
If you need to keep up with these types of standards, please keep Document Center in mind.