- ASTM E1054, 2008 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Test Methods for Evaluation of Inactivators of Antimicrobial Agents
- ASTM E1839, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Efficacy of Slimicides for the Paper Industry - Bacterial and Fungal Slime
- ASTM E2011, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Hygienic Handwash and Handrub Formulations for Virus-Eliminating Activity Using the Entire Hand
- BS EN 1499, 2013 Edition, Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Hygienic handwash. Test method and requirements (phase 2/step 2)
- BS EN 1500, 2013 Edition, Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Hygienic handrub. Test method and requirements (phase 2/step 2)
- BS EN 1650, 2008 Edition with Amendment 1, Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of fungicidal or yeasticidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas. Test method and requirements (phase 2, step 1)
- DIN EN 12353, 2013 Edition, Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Preservation of test organisms used for the determination of bactericidal (including Legionella), mycobactericidal, sporicidal, fungicidal and virucidal (including bacteriophages) activity
Monday, September 9, 2013
New Disinfectant and Antiseptic Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Disinfectants and Antiseptics are now available:
If you'd like to see similar standards, please see our Document Center List of Standards for Disinfectants and Antiseptics.
Sterilization and disinfection continues to find it's way into the news with some regularity. For us, our medical device manufacturers are particularly concerned with the topic (See my recent blog on Sterilization and Disinfection Standards). However, as you can see above, the issue spans such diverse industries as food services, child care facilities, health care facilities and even our homes and persons.
Standards on the topic range from the various tests to specific methods to insure sterility. They are issued by a wide range of standards organizations as well. Remember, when you use Document Center to search for standards, you'll be able to review over 800,000 different documents from sources around the world all in one place! Make us your Standards Experts.