- ASME B16.5, 2013 Edition, Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: NPS 1/2 through NPS 24 Metric/Inch Standard
- ASME B18.2.5M, 2013 Edition, Metric 12-Point Flange Head Screws
- ASME B5.57, 2012 Edition, Methods for Performance Evaluation of Computer Numerically Controlled Lathes and Turning Centers
- ASME B31.5, 2013 Edition, Code on Refrigeration Piping and Heat Transfer Components
- ASME BPVC, 2013 Edition, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- ASME B107.110, 2012 Edition, Socket Wrenches, Handles, and Attachments
- ASME B16.20, 2012 Edition, Metallic Gaskets for Pipe Flanges: Ring-Joint, Spiral-Wound, and Jacketed
- ASME B89.3.7, 2013 Edition, Granite Surface Plates
- ASME-Y14.37, 2012 Edition, Composite Part Drawings
- ASME B31.1, 2012 Edition, Code on Power Piping
- ASME B31.4, 2012 Edition, Pipeline Transportation Systems for Liquids and Slurries
- ASME Y14.100, 2013 Edition, Engineering Drawing Practices
- ASME B16.50, 2013 Edition, Wrought Copper and Copper Alloy Braze-Joint Pressure Fittings
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
New ASME Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards from ASME are now available:
ASME, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, provides government and industry with engineering standards covering 69 different topics. Some highlights are the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (now published every two years instead of every three) and the Y14 series of drafting standards.
You'll notice that the document dates lag behind the actual release date of the standard. This is primarily due to the administrative publishing cycle which takes the dated and accepted standard from the committee and processes it for distribution.
ASME standards are sold by Document Center Inc., a standards resource providing over 800,000 different editions to customers worldwide. When you need standards, look to Document Center - Your Standards Experts.