- BS EN ISO 15798, 2013 Edition, Ophthalmic implants. Ophthalmic viscosurgical devices
- DIN EN ISO 11979-3, 2013 Edition, Ophthalmic implants - Intraocular lenses - Part 3: Mechanical properties and test methods (ISO 11979-3:2012)
- DIN EN ISO 18369-2, 2013 Edition, Ophthalmic optics - Contact lenses - Part 2: Tolerances (ISO 18369-2:2012)
- ISO 8980-3, 3rd Edition, Ophthalmic optics -- Uncut finished spectacle lenses -- Part 3: Transmittance specifications and test methods
- ISO 14889, 3rd Edition, Ophthalmic optics - Spectacle lenses - Fundamental requirements for uncut finished lenses
- ISO 15798, 3rd Edition, Ophthalmic implants - Ophthalmic viscosurgical devices
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
New Ophthalmic Equipment Standards for 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Ophthalmic Equipment are available now:
If you'd like to see more standards like these, please review our Document Center List of Standards on Ophthalmic Equipment.
Document Center supplies standards to many industrial sectors. If you're in the optics business and have a product that is registered with the FDA, you'll want to read my StandardsForum.com blog today. I cover the new FDA UDI System that has just been instituted with today's Federal Register Ruling.
Document Center is an authorized dealer of standards from around the world. We also monitor significant amounts of regulatory material as well. If this is your industry, please consider using Document Center for all your standards requirements. We're your Standards Experts!