- ASTM G169, 2001 Edition reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Guide for Application of Basic Statistical Methods to Weathering Tests
- BS EN 60068-2-55, 2013 Edition, Environmental testing. Tests. Test EE and guidance. Loose cargo testing including bounce
- BS EN 60068-2-65, 2013 Edition, Environmental testing. Tests. Test FG: Vibration. Acoustically induced method
- IEC 60721-2-1, Edition 2.0, Classification of environmental conditions - Part 2-1: Environmental conditions appearing in nature - Temperature and humidity
- IEC 60721-2-3, Edition, 2.0, Classification of environmental conditions - Part 2-3: Environmental conditions appearing in nature - Air pressure
Friday, September 13, 2013
New Environmental Testing Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Environmental Testing are now available:
For similar standards, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Environmental Testing.
Environmental testing (sometimes known as Environmental conditioning) allows the user to expose test specimens to natural and artificial environments in order to gauge the performance of the specimen to conditions of use, transport and storage. These tests are essential in confirming that a delivered product meets the performance requirements expected of it.
Of course, the IEC 60068 series (published above as the EN 60068 European adoptions) is a prime example of a critical series on environmental testing. But it should come as no surprise that ASTM International (formerly the American Society for Testing and Materials) has quite a number of standards on the subject as well.
If you need a standard on this topic, or any other, please let us know. We can assist you in finding, purchasing and maintaining the standards collection you need. Make Document Center your Standards Experts.