- ASTM A66, 2007 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Specification for Steel Screw Spikes
- ASTM A325, 2010 Edition with 1 Editorial Change, Standard Specification for Structural Bolts, Steel, Heat Treated, 120/105 ksi Minimum Tensile Strength
- ASTM A574, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Alloy Steel Socket-Head Cap Screws
- ASTM C1513, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Steel Tapping Screws for Cold-Formed Steel Framing Connections
- ASTM F593, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Stainless Steel Bolts, Hex Cap Screws, and Studs
- ASTM F788, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Surface Discontinuities of Bolts, Screws, and Studs, Inch and Metric Series
- DIN EN ISO 10642, 2013 Edition, Hexagon socket countersunk head screws (ISO 10642:2004 + Amd 1:2012)
- ISO 14581, 1st Edition, Fasteners - Hexalobular socket countersunk flat head screws
- ISO 14582, 1st Edition, Fasteners - Hexalobular socket countersunk head screws, high head
Monday, September 23, 2013
New Bolt, Screw, and Stud Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Bolts, Screws and Studs are available now:
To see some more standards on this topic, please go to our Document Center List of Standards on Bolts, Screws and Studs. The ASTM standards on fasteners are spread throughout the ASTM volumes, depending on what type of metals are involved. So it's easier to find them using the ICS Code schema above.
Document Center is committed to helping you discover the standards you need to provide the quality products your customers expect. Make us your Standards Experts!