- BS EN 50289-3-8, 2013 Edition, Communication cables. Specifications for test methods. Mechanical test methods. Abrasion resistance of cable sheath markings
- BS EN 50407-3, 2014 Edition, Multi-pair cables used in high bit rate digital access telecommunications networks. Indoor multi-pair/quad riser cables up to 100 MHz for maximum length of connection 100 m supporting universal services, xDSL and applications up to 100 Mbit/s over IP
- BS EN 50599, 2014 Edition, Generic cabling systems. Specification for the testing of balanced communication cabling in accordance with EN 50173-4. Screened straight patch cords and straight work area cords for class D applications. Detail specification
- BS EN 62680-4, 2014 Edition, Universal serial bus interfaces for data and power. Universal Serial Bus Cables and Connectors Class Document, Revision 2.0
- IEC 61169-49, Edition 1.0, Radio-frequency connectors - Part 49: Sectional specification for SMAA series R.F. connectors
- IEC 61196-1-111, Edition 2.0, Coaxial communication cables - Part 1-111: Electrical test methods - Stability of phase test methods
For more standards like these, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Telecommunications Equipment Components and Accessories. In addition to the standard on this page, there are additional links to more defined sub-sets.
You'll also want to review my previous blog: