- ASTM F2533, 2007 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Guide for In-Situ Burning of Oil in Ships or Other Vessels
- BS 8900, Withdrawn and Replaced by BS 8900-1 and BS 8900-2, Guidance for managing sustainable development
- BS 8900-1, 2013 Edition, Managing sustainable development of organizations. Guide
- BS 8900-2, 2013 Edition, Managing sustainable development of organizations. Framework
- BS 42020, 2013 Edition, Biodiversity, Code of practice for planning and development
- BS EN 62075, Corrigendum 1, Audio/video, information and communication technology equipment. Environmentally conscious design
- BS EN 62321, Withdrawn and Replaced by BS EN 62321-1, Electrotechnical products. Determination of levels of six regulated substances (lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, polybrominated diphenyl ethers)
- BS EN 62321-1, 2013 Edition, Determination of certain substances in electro technical products. Introduction and overview
- BS EN 62542, 2013 Edition, Environmental standardization for electrical and electronic products and systems. Glossary of terms
- BS EN ISO 14031, 2013 Edition, Environmental management. Environmental performance evaluation. Guidelines
- BS ISO 16759, 2013 Edition, Graphic technology. Quantification and communication for calculating the carbon footprint of print media products
- IEC 62542, Edition 1.0, Environmental standardization for electrical and electronic products and systems - Glossary of terms
- ISO 14031, 2nd Edition, Environmental management - Environmental performance evaluation - Guidelines
- ISO 16759, 1st Edition, Graphic technology - Quantification and communication for calculating the carbon footprint of print media products
For similar standards, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Environmental Protection. You'll follow the links to the subject that best matches your area of interest.
And please review our previous blog, New Environmental Protection Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013.
Another useful Document Center tool is the List of ASTM Standards on Pesticides, Antimicrobials, and Alternative Control Agents; Environmental Assessment; Hazardous Substances and Oil Spill Response.