- ASTM E177, 2014 Edition, Standard Practice for Use of the Terms Precision and Bias in ASTM Test Methods
- ASTM E328, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Methods for Stress Relaxation Tests for Materials and Structures
- ASTM E691, 2014 Edition, Standard Practice for Conducting an Interlaboratory Study to Determine the Precision of a Test Method
- ASTM E1169, 2014 Edition, Standard Practice for Conducting Ruggedness Tests
- ASTM F2717, 2014 Edition, Standard Guide for Development of an Independent Third-Party Verification of Reference Materials
- PD CLC 50619, 2014 Edition, Guidance on how to conduct Round Robin Tests
For additional standards on this topic, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Test Conditions and Procedures in General.
And you'll also want to review my previous blogs: