- ASTM F2490, 2005 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Guide for Aircraft Electrical Load and Power Source Capacity Analysis
- BS EN 2242, 2012 Edition, Aerospace series. Crimping of electric cables with conductors defined by EN 2083, EN 4434 and EN 2346
- BS EN 3682-001, 2013 Edition, Aerospace series. Connectors, plug and receptacle, electrical, rectangular, interchangeable insert type, rack to panel, operating temperature 150°C continuous, Technical specification
- BS EN 3682-002, 2013 Edition, Aerospace series. Connectors, plug and receptacle, electrical, rectangular, interchangeable insert type, rack to panel, operating temperature 150 °C continuous, Specification of performance and contact arrangements
- BS EN 4681-001, 2012 Edition, Aerospace series. Cables, electric, general purpose, with conductors in aluminium or copper-clad aluminium, Technical specification
- IEC 60952-1, Edition 3.0, Aircraft batteries - Part 1: General test requirements and performance levels
- IEC 60952-2, Edition 3.0, Aircraft batteries - Part 2: Design and construction requirements
- IEC 60952-3, Edition 3.0, Aircraft batteries - Part 3: Product specification and declaration of design and performance (DDP)
- IEC/TS 62647-21, Edition 1.0, Process management for avionics - Aerospace and defence electronic systems containing lead-free solder - Part 21: Program management - Systems engineering guidelines for managing the transition to lead-free electronics
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
New Aerospace Electric Equipment and Systems Standards for the 3rd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following new Standards on Aerospace Electric Equipment and Systems are available now:
To see more standards that are similar to those above, please see our page Document Center List of Standards on Aerospace Electric Equipment and Systems.
You'll especially want to pay attention to the new IEC/TS 62647-21. Compliance with Rohs (the lead-free directive for the European Union) is a major event in the world of aerospace and electronics. The entire 62647 series is being developed to support this transition, so if this is impacting your business, rely on Document Center to keep you up-to-date as the documents in the series are released.