- BS EN 13445-1, Corrigendum 4, Unfired pressure vessels. General
- BS EN 13445-5, 2009 Edition with Amendment 4, Unfired pressure vessels. Inspection and testing
- BS EN 13445-6, Corrigendum 4, Unfired pressure vessels. Requirements for the design and fabrication of pressure vessels and pressure parts constructed from spheroidal graphite cast iron
- BS EN 13445-8, Corrigendum 4, Unfired pressure vessels. Additional requirements for pressure vessels of aluminium and aluminium alloys
- BS EN ISO 3807, 2013 Edition, Gas cylinders. Acetylene cylinders. Basic requirements and type testing
- BS EN ISO 11120, 1999 Edition with Amendment 1, Gas cylinders. Refillable seamless steel tubes for compressed gas transport, of water capacity between 150 l and 3000 l. Design construction and testing
- BS EN ISO 11363-1, Corrigendum 2, Gas cylinders. 17E and 25E taper threads for connection of valves to gas cylinders. Specifications
- BS EN ISO 11439, 2013 Edition, Gas cylinders. High pressure cylinders for the on-board storage of natural gas as a fuel for automotive vehicles
- BS EN ISO 12209, 2013 Edition, Gas cylinders. Outlet connections for gas cylinder valves for compressed breathable air
- BS EN ISO 12209-1, BS EN ISO 12209-2 and BS EN ISO 12209-3 are all withdrawn in favor of the BS EN ISO 12209 2013 Edition above.
- BS EN ISO 15245-1, 2009 Edition with Amendment 1, Gas cylinders. Parallel threads for connection of valves to gas cylinders. Specification
- BS ISO 11515, 2013 Edition, Gas cylinders. Refillable composite reinforced tubes of water capacity between 450 L and 3000 L. Design, construction and testing
- DIN EN 14894, 2013 Edition, LPG equipment and accessories - Cylinder and drum marking
- ISO 11120 Amendment 1, Amendment 1: Requirements for design of tubes for embrittling gases
- ISO 11515, 1st Edition, Gas cylinders - Refillable composite reinforced tubes of water capacity between 450 L and 3000 L - Design, construction and testing
- ISO 12209, 1st Edition, Gas cylinders - Outlet connections for gas cylinder valves for compressed breathable air
- ISO 15245-1 Amendment 1, Gas cylinders -- Parallel threads for connection of valves to gas cylinders -- Part 1: Specification, Amendment 1
- ISO 3807, 2nd Edition, Gas cylinders - Acetylene cylinders - Basic requirements and type testing
- ISO 3807-1 and ISO 3807-2 are withdrawn and replaced by ISO 3807, 2nd Edition, above
- NFPA 58, 2014 Edition with Errata, TIA 1 and TIA 2, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
New Gas Pressure Vessel and Cylinder Standards for the 3rd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Gas Pressure Vessels and Gas Cylinders are now available:
For similar standards, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Gas Pressure Vessels and Gas Cylinders.
Gas has always been a hazardous commodity and the standards for containing and transporting gases are constantly undergoing review to insure that best practices are met. The liabilities involved with failures in the system mean that it's essential for any organization dealing with gases avoid risk wherever possible.
If you deal with gases in your business, you'll want to work with Document Center to insure that your standards collection is complete and correct. You can't afford not to be aware of new releases like those above. And you can't afford to be using obsolete editions of any external standards that you rely on.
Document Center has current awareness products as well as standards sales and monitoring capabilities. Make us your Standards Experts!