- BS EN 15194, 2009 Edition with Amendment A1, Cycles. Electrically power assisted cycles. EPAC Bicycles
- BS ISO 23274, Withdrawn - Use New Part 1, Hybrid-electric road vehicles. Exhaust emissions and fuel consumption measurements. Non-externally chargeable vehicles
- BS ISO 23274-1, 2013 Edition, Hybrid-electric road vehicles. Exhaust emissions and fuel consumption measurements. Non-externally chargeable vehicles
- BS ISO 23274-2, 2012 Edition, Hybrid-electric road vehicles. Exhaust emissions and fuel consumption measurements. Externally chargeable vehicles
- ISO 23274-1, 1st Edition, Hybrid-electric road vehicles - Exhaust emissions and fuel consumption measurements - Part 1: Non-externally chargeable vehicles
- PD ISO/IEC PAS 16898, 2012 Edition, Electrically propelled road vehicles. Dimensions and designation of secondary lithium-ion cells
- SAE J2836/6, 2013 Edition, Use Cases for Wireless Charging Communication for Plug-in Electric Vehicles
- SAE J2929, 2013 Edition, Safety Standard for Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Propulsion Battery Systems Utilizing Lithium-based Rechargeable Cells
Friday, May 24, 2013
New Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Electric and Hybrid Vehicles are available:
If you would like to see more standards on this topic, please review our Document Center List of Standards for Electric Road Vehicles.
Of course, it's the three day weekend and time to head out of town! Around here, electric vehicles are really making the news. We've got the good news about Tesla paying back it's government loan ahead of schedule -- and I certainly seem to see these lovely cars everywhere I turn! And the article on Wednesday's Wall Street Journal (followed up by the local TV News channels here) about how affordable a lease for a Nissan Leaf can be is quite compelling.
While not all electric vehicles can take you on vacation, certainly hybrids will do the trick. Driven by benefits for the air, plus avoidance of fossil fuel expense, Californians are certainly among the early adopters of the technology.
Document Center Inc. keeps you informed of the latest standards developments in fast changing technologies. Trust us to keep your standards collection current and complete.