- ASTM F1414, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Cut Resistance to Chain Saw in Lower Body (Legs) Protective Clothing
- ASTM F1930, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Flame Resistant Clothing for Protection Against Fire Simulations Using an Instrumented Manikin
- BS EN 1621-1, 2012 Edition, Motorcyclists' protective clothing against mechanical impact. Motorcyclists' limb joint impact protectors. Requirements and test methods
- BS EN 1621-4, 2013 Edition, Motorcyclists' protective clothing against mechanical impact. Motorcyclists' inflatable protectors. Requirements and test methods
- ISO 20471, 1st Edition, High visibility clothing - Test methods and requirements
- ISO 6529, 3rd Edition, Protective clothing - Protection against chemicals - Determination of resistance of protective clothing materials to permeation by liquids and gases
- ASTM F1819, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Synthetic Blood Using a Mechanical Pressure Technique
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
New Protective Clothing Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following new Standards on Protective Clothing are available now:
If you would like to see more standards on this topic, please see our page List of Standards on Protective Clothing. It covers standards from ASTM, ISO, BSI, DIN, JIS and more.
The Protective Clothing Standards listed cover protection for workers from gross dangers like chain saws to subtle ones like penetration of fabrics by biohazardous fluids. You'll review the list to find those standards that are applicable to the unique situation your employees or customers are in.
Document Center Inc. is pleased to be able to assist you in identifying and maintaining the standards you need to run your organization safely and to insure that your products are suitable for safe use. Should you need information on a topic that I have not covered yet, please let us know. With so much information at our fingertips, we are the Standards Experts.