- ASTM D6027, Withdrawn without replacement, Standard Test Method for Calibrating Linear Displacement Transducers for Geotechnical Purposes
- ASTM D5906, 2002 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Guide for Measuring Horizontal Positioning During Measurements of Surface Water Depths
- BS ISO 11843-6, 2013 Edition, Capability of detection. Methodology for the determination of the critical value and the minimum detectable value in Poisson distributed measurements by normal approximations
- IEC 61010-2-201, Edition 1.0, Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 2-201: Particular requirements for control equipment
- ISO 11843-6, 1st Edition, Capability of detection - Part 6: Methodology for the determination of the critical value and the minimum detectable value in Poisson distributed measurements by normal approximations
Monday, May 13, 2013
New Metrology and Measurement in General Standards released during the 1st Quarter of 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce the following new releases for Standards on Metrology and Measurement in General:
Metrology is an example of the earliest uses of standardization and remains an essential part of any standardization effort. While NIST, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, is tasked with maintaining weights and measures here in the U.S., standards on the practical uses of metrology (like calibration, traceability, and evaluation of uncertainty in measurement) remain among our most requested subject areas.
If you would like to review other documents on this topic, please follow the link to our List of Standards on Metrology and Measurement in General. You'll be able to review many standards that may be applicable to your business.
If you need additional assistance, just get in touch. Our staff here at Document Center have the expertise to assist you with all your standards questions.