- ASTM C1014, 2008 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Spray-Applied Mineral Fiber Thermal and Sound Absorbing Insulation
- ASTM C1313, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Sheet Radiant Barriers for Building Construction Applications
- ASTM C1485, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of Exposed Attic Floor Insulation Using an Electric Radiant Heat Energy Source
- ASTM C1199, 2012 Edition, Standard Test Method for Measuring the Steady-State Thermal Transmittance of Fenestration Systems Using Hot Box Methods
- BS EN ISO 12569, 2013 Edition, Thermal performance of buildings and materials. Determination of specific airflow rate in buildings. Tracer gas dilution method
- BS ISO 12655, 2013 Edition, Energy performance of buildings. Presentation of measured energy use of buildings
- ISO 12655, 1st Edition, Energy performance of buildings - Presentation of measured energy use of buildings
- PAS 2030, Improving the energy efficiency of existing buildings. Specification for installation process, process management and service provision
- BS EN ISO 13788, 2012 Edition, Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements. Internal surface temperature to avoid critical surface humidity and interstitial condensation. Calculation methods
- ISO 13788, 2nd Edition, Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements - Internal surface temperature to avoid critical surface humidity and interstitial condensation - Calculation methods
- BS EN 13947, Withdrawn (Use BS EN ISO 12631), Thermal performance of curtain walling. Calculation of thermal transmittance
- BS EN ISO 12631, 2012 Edition, Thermal performance of curtain walling. Calculation of thermal transmittance
Friday, June 7, 2013
New Building Insulation Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following new Standards on Thermal Insulation of Buildings are available now:
To see more standards for this topic, check out our Document Center List of Standards on Thermal Insulation of Buildings.
Energy efficiency in buildings is showing up more and more in customer requirements and in building codes around the world. These thermal insulation standards help support the goals of safely minimizing the carbon footprint of the buildings in which we live and work.
Document Center Inc. offers standards on a wide range of topics to help you in your business. We're Your Standards Experts!