- ASTM E2522, 2007 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Guide for Quality Indicators for Health Classifications
- BS ISO 24610-2, 2011 Edition, Language resource management. Feature structures. Feature system declaration
- CWA 16525, 2012 Edition, Multilingual electronic cataloguing and classification in eBusiness. Classification Mapping for open and standardized product classification usage in eBusiness
- ISO 25964-2, 1st Edition, Information and documentation - Thesauri and interoperability with other vocabularies - Part 2: Interoperability with other vocabularies
- NISO Z39.85, 2012 Edition, The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set
Monday, June 10, 2013
New Information Sciences Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following new Standards on Information Sciences are available now:
If you would like to see more, take a look at Document Center's List of Standards for Information Sciences.
I'm at the Special Libraries Conference this week in San Diego, presenting at the Standard's Roundtable on Sunday. So I thought it would be fun to take a look at the kinds of standards being developed by these information professionals!
Document Center Inc. supports standards users the world over. Let us be Your Standards Experts!