- ASTM E2522, 2007 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Guide for Quality Indicators for Health Classifications
- BS ISO 24610-2, 2011 Edition, Language resource management. Feature structures. Feature system declaration
- CWA 16525, 2012 Edition, Multilingual electronic cataloguing and classification in eBusiness. Classification Mapping for open and standardized product classification usage in eBusiness
- ISO 25964-2, 1st Edition, Information and documentation - Thesauri and interoperability with other vocabularies - Part 2: Interoperability with other vocabularies
- NISO Z39.85, 2012 Edition, The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set
If you would like to see more, take a look at Document Center's List of Standards for Information Sciences.
I'm at the Special Libraries Conference this week in San Diego, presenting at the Standard's Roundtable on Sunday. So I thought it would be fun to take a look at the kinds of standards being developed by these information professionals!
Document Center Inc. supports standards users the world over. Let us be Your Standards Experts!