- ASTM E1866, 1997 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Guide for Establishing Spectrophotometer Performance Tests
- ASTM E1944, 1998 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Describing and Measuring Performance of Laboratory Fourier Transform Near-Infrared (FT-NIR) Spectrometers: Level Zero and Level One Tests
- ASTM E1982, 1998 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Open-Path Fourier Transform Infrared (OP/FT-IR) Monitoring of Gases and Vapors in Air
- ASTM E275, 2008 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Describing and Measuring Performance of Ultraviolet and Visible Spectrophotometers
- ASTM E685, 1993 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Testing Fixed-Wavelength Photometric Detectors Used in Liquid Chromatography
- ASTM E840, 1995 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Using Flame Photometric Detectors in Gas Chromatography
- ASTM E932, 1989 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Describing and Measuring Performance of Dispersive Infrared Spectrometers
- ASTM E958, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Estimation of the Spectral Bandwidth of Ultraviolet-Visible Spectrophotometers
- ISO 17123-5, 2nd Edition, Optics and optical instruments - Field procedures for testing geodetic and surveying instruments - Part 5: Total stations
Thursday, June 20, 2013
New Optical Measuring Instrument Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is please to announce that the following new Standards on Optical Measuring Instruments are now available:
Would you like to see more standards on Optics? Try the following Document Center pages:
Another of our popular military optical specs has been reinstated, MIL-E-12397. This means that you can use this specification for the Rubber-Pumice Eraser used for Testing Optical Elements again.
Document Center provides you not only with the documents you need, but with the support services to keep those documents current. Rely on us for all your conformance documentation requirements.