- ASTM-D4391, 1993a Edition, Reaffirmed with an Editorial Correction in 2013, Standard Terminology Relating to The Burning Behavior of Textiles
- ASTM D6431, 2013a Edition, Standard Test Method for Flame Resistance of Textiles (Vertical Test)
- ASTM D6890, 2013a Edition, Standard Test Method for Determination of Ignition Delay and Derived Cetane Number (DCN) of Diesel Fuel Oils by Combustion in a Constant Volume Chamber
- ASTM D92, 2012b Edition, Standard Test Method for Flash and Fire Points by Cleveland Open Cup Tester
- ASTM E1822, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Fire Testing of Stacked Chairs
- ASTM E2058, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Methods for Measurement of Synthetic Polymer Material Flammability Using a Fire Propagation Apparatus (FPA)
- ASTM E2579, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Specimen Preparation and Mounting of Wood Products to Assess Surface Burning Characteristics
- ASTM E662, 2013a Edition, Standard Test Method for Specific Optical Density of Smoke Generated by Solid Materials
- BS EN ISO 5659-2, 2012 Edition, Plastics. Smoke generation. Determination of optical density by a single-chamber test
- BS ISO 14934-2, 2013 Edition, Fire tests. Calibration and use of heat flux meters. Primary calibration methods
- IEC 60695-2-10, Edition 2.0, Fire hazard testing - Part 2-10: Glowing/hot-wire based test methods - Glow-wire apparatus and common test procedure
- ISO 340, 4th Edition, Conveyor belts - Laboratory scale flammability characteristics - Requirements and test method
- ISO 14934-2, 2nd Edition, Fire tests - Calibration and use of heat flux meters - Part 2: Primary calibration methods
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
New Fire Protection Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following new Standards on Fire Protection are now available:
Would you like to see more standards like this? See Document Center's List of Standards on Fire Protection.
You may also be interested in NFPA Standards. We'll review the new releases for those documents in a future blog.
Document Center Inc. provides you with the tools you need to create and maintain the standards collection that supports the goals of your organization. Ask our Sales Staff for more information on the many services we have to offer.