- BIP 2229, 2013 Edition, Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- BIP 2233, 2013 Edition, Guidance Note 1. Selection and Erection of Equipment
- IEC 60364-7-713, Edition 2.0, Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 7-713: Requirements for special installations or locations - Furniture
- IEC 60695-6-30, Edition 2.0, Fire hazard testing - Part 6-30: Smoke obscuration - Small-scale static method - Apparatus
- IEC 60848, Edition 3.0, GRAFCET specification language for sequential function charts
- IEC 62305 Series, Edition 2.0, Protection against lightning - ALL PARTS
- IEC 60068-2-55, Edition 2.0, Environmental testing - Part 2-55: Tests - Test Ee and guidance - Loose cargo testing including bounce
- IEC 60068-2-65, Edition 2.0, Environmental testing - Part 2-65: Tests - Test Fg: Vibration - Acoustically induced method
- IEC 60695-2-10, Edition 2.0, Fire hazard testing - Part 2-10: Glowing/hot-wire based test methods - Glow-wire apparatus and common test procedure
- IEC 60695-6-31, Edition 2.0, Fire hazard testing - Part 6-31: Smoke obscuration - Small-scale static test - Materials
- IEC/TR 61340-1, Edition 1.0, Electrostatics - Part 1: Electrostatic phenomena - Principles and measurements
- TH 42073, 2012 Edition, Machinery. A Guide to the Requirements of the European Directive and to CE Marking
If you'd like to see more standards like this, check out our Document Center List of Standards on Electrical Engineering in General.
This category includes voltages, general electrical terminology, electrical documentation, electrical tables, safety, fire hazard testing and so on. For wider review, there are a total of 19 sub-parts for the ICS code 29 on Electrical Engineering, so you're sure to be able to find the publications you need in this field using the ICS Listing tool.
Document Center Inc. is committed to helping you find and maintain the standards that best support your organization's mission. Make Document Center your Standards Experts.