- ASTM E1026, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Using the Fricke Dosimetry System
- ASTM E262, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Determining Thermal Neutron Reaction Rates and Thermal Neutron Fluence Rates by Radioactivation Techniques
- ASTM E264, 2008 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Measuring Fast-Neutron Reaction Rates by Radioactivation of Nickel
- ASTM E265, 2007 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Measuring Reaction Rates and Fast-Neutron Fluences by Radioactivation of Sulfur-32
- ASTM E526, 2008 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Measuring Fast-Neutron Reaction Rates by Radioactivation of Titanium
- ASTM E910, 2007 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Application and Analysis of Helium Accumulation Fluence Monitors for Reactor Vessel Surveillance, E706 (IIIC)
- BS EN 50566, 2013 Edition, Product standard to demonstrate compliance of radio frequency fields from handheld and body-mounted wireless communication devices used by the general public (30 MHz - 6 GHz)
- ISO/ASTM 51261, 2nd Edition, Practice for calibration of routine dosimetry systems for radiation processing
- ISO/ASTM 51631, 3rd Edition, Practice for use of calorimetric dosimetry systems for electron beam dose measurements and dosimetery system calibrations
- ISO/ASTM 51702, 3rd Edition, Practice for dosimetry in a gamma facility for radiation processing
- ISO/ASTM 52116, 2nd Edition, Practice for dosimetry for a self-contained dry-storage gamma irradiator
- BS EN 16237, 2013 Edition, Classification of non-electrical sources of incoherent optical radiation
- BS EN 61674, 2013 Edition, Medical electrical equipment. Dosimeters with ionization chambers and/or semiconductor detectors as used in X-ray diagnostic imaging
- ISO/ASTM 51940, 3rd Edition, Guide for dosimetry for sterile insects release programs
Would you like to see more standards like these? See Document Center's List of Standards on Radiation Measurements. Included in this category are standards on dosimetry.
Document Center provides you with these lists of recently released standards to help you keep up with the changes in your industry. If you have a subject area you'd like me to review, please leave me a comment. Thanks!