- ASTM F1163, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Protective Headgear Used in Horse Sports and Horseback Riding
- ASTM F1446, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Methods for Equipment and Procedures Used in Evaluating the Performance Characteristics of Protective Headgear
- ASTM F1587, 2012a Edition, Standard Specification for Head and Face Protective Equipment for Ice Hockey Goaltenders
- ASTM-F2220, 2012 Edition, Standard Specification for Headforms
- BS EN 1078, 2012 Edition with Amendment 1, Helmets for pedal cyclists and for users of skateboards and roller skates
- BS EN 1080, 2013 Edition, Impact protection helmets for young children
- BS EN 397, 2012 Edition with Amendment 1, Industrial safety helmets
- BS EN 966, 2012 Edition with Amendment 1, Helmets for airborne sports
Monday, June 24, 2013
New Protective Headgear Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following new Head Protective Equipment Standards are now available:
Would you like to see more standards on this topic? See Document Center's List of Standards for Head Protective Equipment.
As you can see, protective headgear is vital for safety not only in industrial situations but also in everyday activities. These standards have become the foundation for the reduction of fatalities in work, sports, and leisure activities around the world. You'll use them both to develop products for use in sports and industrial settings and to assure that your family and employees are protected during work and play.
Document Center works hard to provide you with the tools you need to use standards in your work and personal life. Make us your Standards Experts.