- ASTM E1768, 1995 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Guide for Ventilatory Behavioral Toxicology Testing of Freshwater Fish
- ASTM F1830, 1997 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Selection of Blood for in vitro Evaluation of Blood Pumps
- ASTM F1841, 1997 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Assessment of Hemolysis in Continuous Flow Blood Pumps
- ASTM E1415, 1991 Reaffirmed in 2013 Edition, Standard Guide for Conducting Static Toxicity Tests With Lemna gibba G3
- BS EN ISO 23640, 2013 Edition, In vitro diagnostic medical devices. Evaluation of stability of in vitro diagnostic reagents
- BS EN ISO 19001, 2013 Edition, In vitro diagnostic medical devices. Information supplied by the manufacturer with in vitro diagnostic reagents for staining in biology
- ISO 19001, 2nd Edition, In vitro diagnostic medical devices - Information supplied by the manufacturer with in vitro diagnostic reagents for staining in biology
- PD ISO 15499, 2013 Edition, Biological evaluation of medical devices. Guidance on the conduct of biological evaluation within a risk management process
- ASTM D7427, 2008 (e2) Edition (2nd Editorial Correction), Standard Test Method for Immunological Measurement of Four Principal Allergenic Proteins (Hev b 1, 3, 5 and 6.02) in Natural Rubber and Its Products Derived from Latex
Thursday, June 6, 2013
New Laboratory Medicine Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Laboratory Medicine are available now:
Would you like to see more standards on these topics? You can find more on Laboratory Medicine Standards for the following areas:
Regulation of health care quality relies heavily on the findings of Medical Laboratories. Customers whose products require this type of certification find it essential to monitor the ever-changing environment in which they operate. And laboratories themselves need to be constantly informed to the updates for the standards they use. That's why so many organizations use Document Center Inc. to supply them no only with initial purchases of compliance documents, but also with the on-going maintenance of their collections.
Make Document Center Inc. your Standards Experts, too!