- BS EN ISO 1797-3, 2013 Edition, Dentistry. Shanks for rotary instruments. Shanks made of ceramics
- BS EN ISO 3630-2, 2013 Edition, Dentistry. Endodontic instruments. Enlargers
- BS ISO 16635-1, 2013 Edition, Dentistry. Dental rubber dam technique. Hole punch
- DIN 13905-1, Withdrawn and replaced by DIN EN ISO 13078, Dentistry - Dental furnace - Part 1: Dynamic test method for temperature measurement with separate thermocouple
- DIN EN ISO 10323, 2013 Edition, Dentistry - Bore diameters for rotary instruments such as discs and wheels (ISO 10323:2013)
- DIN EN ISO 13078, 2013 Edition, Dentistry - Dental furnace - Test method for temperature measurement with separate thermocouple (ISO 13078:2013)
- DIN EN ISO 11498, Withdrawn and replaced by DIN EN ISO 14457, Dental handpieces - Dental low-voltage electrical motors (ISO 11498:1997)
- DIN EN ISO 13294, Withdrawn and replaced by DIN EN ISO 14457, Dental handpieces - Dental air-motors (ISO 13294:1997)
- DIN EN ISO 14457, 2013 Edition, Dentistry - Handpieces and motors (ISO 14457:2012)
- ISO 16635-1, 1st Edition, Dentistry - Dental rubber dam technique - Part 1: Hole punch
- ISO 3630-2, 3rd Edition, Dentistry - Endodontic instruments - Part 2: Enlargers
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
New Dental Equipment Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Dental Equipment are now available:
If you would like to see more standards like this, please go to our webpage Document Center List of Standards on Dental Equipment.
Dental equipment standards are becoming more sophisticated as technology and dentistry become intertwined. If this is an important area for your business, you'll also want to take a look at the ANSI/ADA standards. The American Dental Association (ADA) has been accredited by ANSI (the American National Standards Institute) to develop U.S. standards for dentistry. The ADA also participates as the U.S. Technical Advisory Group (TAG) in the ISO committee for dentistry standards.
Document Center wants you to be using the correct and complete documentation for your products. Rely on us to be Your Standards Experts!