- BS EN ISO 14798, Corrigendum 1 for 2009 Edition, Lifts (elevators), escalators and moving walks. Risk assessment and reduction methodology
- BS ISO 22201-2, 2013 Edition, Lifts (elevators), escalators and moving walks. Programmable electronic systems in safety related applications. Escalators and moving walks (PESSRAE)
- DIN EN 12159, 2013 Edition, Builders hoists for persons and materials with vertically guided cages
- ISO 22201-2, 1st Edition, Lifts (elevators), escalators and moving walks - Programmable electronic systems in safety related applications - Part 2: Escalators and moving walks (PESSRAE)
- ISO 22201-3, 1st Edition, Lifts (elevators), escalators and moving walks - Programmable electronic systems in safety related applications - Part 3: Life cycle guideline for programmable electronic systems related to PESSRAL and PESSRAE
Friday, August 23, 2013
New Lift, Elevator and Escalator Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards for Lifts, Elevators and Escalators are available now:
To see similar standards, please review our Document Center List of Standards on Lifts (Elevators) and Escalators. And don't forget the ASME A17 series of standards as well.
I was talking with a friend who is also a standards professional about the challenges of explaining to people what standards are. He mentioned that he always uses elevator standards, since most people are very familiar with using elevators. The point he makes to people is that it's the standards that provide us with the confidence to use these conveyance methods.
And it's true -- in every field, every manufacturing business, every business sector, there are standards that underpin the safety and functionality of the products and services provided. No matter what your business, use Document Center as your source for standards. Our expert staff will help you identify and maintain the standards you need for the business you're in. We're your Standards Experts.