- ASTM A213, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
- ASTM A312, 2013a Edition, Standard Specification for Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes
- ASTM A376, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Seamless Austenitic Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Central-Station Service
- ASTM A554, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Welded Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing
- ASTM A790, 2013a Edition, Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipe
- ASTM A795, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Black and Hot-Dipped Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe for Fire Protection Use
- ASTM A999, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for General Requirements for Alloy and Stainless Steel Pipe
- BS EN 253, 2009 Edition with Amendment A1, District heating pipes. Preinsulated bonded pipe systems for directly buried hot water networks. Pipe assembly of steel service pipe, polyurethane thermal insulation and outer casing of polyethylene
- PD CEN 16470, 2013 Edition, Environmental aspects of ductile iron pipe systems for water and sewerage applications
Friday, August 9, 2013
New Standards for Iron and Steel Pipe for the 2nd Quarter of 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Iron and Steel Pipe Standards are available now:
For similar standards, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Iron and Steel Pipe.
Here at Document Center, we really notice that material and infrastructure specs and standards are the workhorses of our world! While management standards are more glamorous, these types of fundamental publications underpin the environment we've created for ourselves. If you need engineering standards, you can rely on Document Center Inc. to have the documentation you need. We're Your Standards Experts!