- ASTM D7283, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Alpha and Beta Activity in Water By Liquid Scintillation Counting
- BS EN 16237, Corrigendum 1 for 2013 Edition, Classification of non-electrical sources of incoherent optical radiation
- BS EN 50566, 2013 Edition, Product standard to demonstrate compliance of radio frequency fields from handheld and body-mounted wireless communication devices used by the general public (30 MHz - 6 GHz)
- BS EN 61674, 2013 Edition, Medical electrical equipment. Dosimeters with ionization chambers and/or semiconductor detectors as used in X-ray diagnostic imaging
- BS ISO 13165-1, 2013 Edition, Water quality. Radium-226. Test method using liquid scintillation counting
- IEC 60544-1, Edition 3.0, Electrical insulating materials - Determination of the effects of ionizing radiation - Part 1: Radiation interaction and dosimetry
- ISO 13165-1, 1st Edition, Water quality - Radium-226 - Part 1: Test method using liquid scintillation counting
- ISO 51261, 2nd Edition, Practice for calibration of routine dosimetry systems for radiation processing
- ISO 51275, 3rd Edition, Practice for use of a radiochromic film dosimetry system
- ISO 51607, 3rd Edition, Practice for use of the alanine-EPR dosimetry system
- ISO 51631, 3rd Edition, Practice for use of calorimetric dosimetry systems for electron beam dose measurements and dosimetery system calibrations
- ISO 51650, 3rd Edition, Practice for use of a cellulose triacetate dosimetry system
- ISO 51702, 3rd Edition, Practice for dosimetry in a gamma facility for radiation processing
- ISO 51818, 3rd Edition, Practice for dosimetry in an electron beam facility for radiation processing at energies between 80 and 300 keV
- ISO 51940, 3rd Edition, Guide for dosimetry for sterile insects release programs
- ISO 52116, 2nd Edition, Practice for dosimetry for a self-contained dry-storage gamma irradiator
Friday, August 2, 2013
New Radiation Measurement Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Radiation Measurement are available now:
Interested in seeing more standards on this topic? Go to our Document Center List of Standards on Radiation Measurement.
As you can see by the spectrum of radiation measurement standards highlighted above, relevant standards cover the use of radiation in medical devices to pest control. If you work around radiation or just want more information about it, you'll want to review information from the Health Physics Society (HPS). Their page on radiation basics is a great review of the issues involved.
However, as you can also see, standards on radiation measurement can be developed by any number of organizations. If you want to make sure that you're reviewing the spectrum of information available, make Document Center your source for standards information. We've been selling standards since 1982 and have a complete catalog of over 500,000 standards.
Document Center Inc. - we're your Standards Experts!