- ASTM E2554, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Estimating and Monitoring the Uncertainty of Test Results of a Test Method Using Control Chart Techniques
- ASTM-E2696, 2009 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Practice for Life and Reliability Testing Based on the Exponential Distribution
- BS ISO 10008, 2013 Edition, Quality management. Customer satisfaction. Guidelines for business-to-consumer electronic commerce transactions
- ISO 10008, 1st Edition, Quality management - Customer satisfaction - Guidelines for business-to-consumer electronic commerce transactions
- ISO/IEC 17021-3, 1st Edition, Conformity assessment - Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems - Part 3: Competence requirements for auditing and certification of quality management systems
Monday, August 12, 2013
New Quality Management and Quality Control Standards for 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Quality Management and Quality Control are now available:
If you'd like to see similar standards, please go to our page: Document Center List of Standards on Quality Management and Quality Control.
Way back when, the primary quality document that we sold here at Document Center was the MIL-Q-9858, the military specification "Quality Program Requirements." Along came MIL Spec reform and the MIL-Q-9858 was cancelled without replacement. But that doesn't mean there's a lack of quality specs and standards to use...
And FYI: You'll be seeing more of the international management standards on quality being updated. There is a move afoot to set up these management standards in a similar format. This will enable companies that are certified to multiple quality schemes to streamline their processes, as the requirements become "harmonized."
If your company is registered for certification to ISO 9000, AS 9100, FDA Medical Device requirements, or any of the other management standards, you should consider making Document Center your standards provider. We provide expert assistance in determining the editions and documents you need. We monitor those standards to make sure your copies are up-to-date. And we can assist you in spotting trends and new releases that will impact your business.
Make Document Center your Standards Experts!