- BS EN 340, Withdrawn and replaced by BS EN ISO 13688, Protective clothing. General requirements
- BS EN 471, Withdrawn and replaced by BS EN ISO 20471, High-visibility warning clothing for professional use. Test methods and requirements
- BS EN ISO 13688, 2013 Edition, Protective clothing. General requirements
- BS EN ISO 20471, 2013 Edition, High visibility clothing. Test methods and requirements
- DIN EN ISO 15027-1, 2013 Edition, Immersion suits - Part 1: Constant wear suits, requirements including safety (ISO 15027-1:2012)
- DIN EN ISO 15027-2, 2013 Edition, Immersion suits - Part 2: Abandonment suits, requirements including safety (ISO 15027-2:2012)
- DIN EN ISO 15027-3, 2013 Edition, Immersion suits - Part 3: Test methods (ISO 15027-3:2012)
- ISO 13688, 2nd Edition, Protective clothing - General requirements
- ISO 20471, 1st Edition, Corrected Reprint, High visibility clothing - Test methods and requirements
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
New Protective Clothing Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Protective Clothing are available now:
If you'd like to see more standards like this, please go to our Document Center List of Standards on Protective Clothing.
If you'd like to see information in detail on the new edition for ISO 13688, please see my StandardsForum.com blog for today, New ISO 13688 2013 Edition on Protective Clothing - General Requirements.
Protective clothing covers many industries and helps protect folks against any number of hazards. You'll want to keep up with these standards if you and/or your staff requires such protection or if you manufacture such clothing (of course).
Count on Document Center to help you spot updates and new editions for your line of work. We're Your Standards Experts!