- ASTM D3686, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Sampling Atmospheres to Collect Organic Compound Vapors (Activated Charcoal Tube Adsorption Method)
- ASTM D5280, 1996 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Practice for Evaluation of Performance Characteristics of Air Quality Measurement Methods with Linear Calibration Functions
- ASTM D6209, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Determination of Gaseous and Particulate Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Ambient Air (Collection on Sorbent-Backed Filters with Gas Chromatographic/Mass Spectrometric Analysis)
- ASTM D6670, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Full-Scale Chamber Determination of Volatile Organic Emissions from Indoor Materials/Products
- ASTM D7441, 2008 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Practice for Separation of Beryllium from Other Metals in Digestion and Extraction Solutions from Workplace Dust Samples
- ASTM E2267, 2004 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Guide for Specifying and Evaluating Performance of Single Family Attached and Detached Dwellings - Indoor Air Quality
- ISO 12219-4, 1st Edition, Interior air of road vehicles - Part 4: Method for the determination of the emissions of volatile organic compounds from vehicle interior parts and materials - Small chamber method
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
New Air Quality Standards for the 1st Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Air Quality are available now:
To get an overview of standards on this topic, please see Document Center's List of Standards on Ambient Air Quality.
You may also want to review the new edition of the California Ambient Air Quality Standards Chart (6/2013). This 2 page document gives you a summary of the requirements to meet both California and Federal Air Quality Standards. A similar overview for European requirements can be found on the Air Quality Standards summary page for the European Commission.
Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we're seeing the effects of prolonged hot weather and increased traffic due to a transit strike. Our air quality is suffering, as well as our own personal comfort! We've worked hard to improved our air quality over the years, but there's still events that create a real challenge, especially for those with respiratory issues.
It's clear that there's still a long ways to go to reduce the effects of so many people concentrated into urban areas. Air Quality Standards are an important component of long-term resolution for these issues.
Document Center Inc. has been providing such standards to industry since 1982. Make Document Center your Standards Experts.