- ASTM E408, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Methods for Total Normal Emittance of Surfaces Using Inspection-Meter Techniques
- ASTM F2508, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Validation, Calibration, and Certification of Walkway Tribometers Using Reference Surfaces
- BS EN 13036-4, Corrigendum 1 for 2011 Edition, Road and airfield surface characteristics. Test methods. Method for measurement of slip/skid resistance of a surface. The pendulum test
- BS EN ISO 16610-85, 2013 Edition, Geometrical product specifications (GPS). Filtration. Morphological areal filters: Segmentation
- BS EN ISO 25178-2, Withdrawn and Replaced by BS EN ISO 16610-85 above
- DIN EN ISO 5436-2, 2013 Edition, Geometrical product specifications (GPS) - Surface texture: Profile method; Measurement standards - Part 2: Software measurement standards (ISO 5436-2:2012)
Thursday, July 25, 2013
New Properties of Surfaces Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on the Properties of Surfaces are available now:
For more standards on this topic, please see our Document Center List of Standards on the Properties of Surfaces.
The standards above fall into the catagory of Metrology Standards. These standards have been with us since the development of agrarian society. They are the back-bone of the standards world, allowing us to measure and control the things around us.
Probably our biggest seller on the topic of surface properties is the ASME B46.1, "Surface Texture (Surface Roughness, Waviness, and Lay)." The standard defines surface texture: it's components, and the parameters for quantifying it.
If you need help in either identifying the standards you need or keeping up with the latest information on a particular topic, please get in touch with us. We have the products and services you need to develop and maintain your conformance standards collection. We're Document Center and we're your Standards Experts.