- ASTM A90, 2013 Edition, Standard Test Method for Weight [Mass] of Coating on Iron and Steel Articles with Zinc or Zinc-Alloy Coatings
- ASTM A924, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for General Requirements for Steel Sheet, Metallic-Coated by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1059, 2008 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Specification for Zinc Alloy Thermo-Diffusion Coatings (TDC) on Steel Fasteners, Hardware, and Other Products
- ASTM B545, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Electrodeposited Coatings of Tin
- ASTM B633, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Electrodeposited Coatings of Zinc on Iron and Steel
- ASTM F2329, 2013 Edition, Standard Specification for Zinc Coating, Hot-Dip, Requirements for Application to Carbon and Alloy Steel Bolts, Screws, Washers, Nuts, and Special Threaded Fasteners
- BS EN 13603, 2013 Edition, Copper and copper alloys. Test methods for assessing protective tin coatings on drawn round copper wire for electrical purposes
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
New Metallic Coating Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following new Standards on Metallic Coatings are available now:
There are a wide variety of surfaces and applications involved in the plating industry. The metallic coating standards are the basis of good practice in this field.
For similar standards, please see our Document Center List of Standards on Metallic Coatings.
Coating are used to provide corrosion resistance, wear resistance, lubrication, anti-galling qualities, non-stick properties and color. You'll use these standards to provide guidance both for the purchaser and the supplier when adding surfaces to products.
Rely on Document Center to keep you informed of changes to the standards you use. Make us your Standards Experts!