- BS 6593, Corrigendum 1 for 1985 Edition, Code of Practice for On-Site Non-Mechanical Jointing of Plied Textile and Steel Reinforced Conveyor Belting
- BS EN ISO 7622-1, 2013 Edition, Steel Cord Conveyor Belts. Longitudinal Traction Test. Measurement of Elongation
- BS EN ISO 16851, 2013 Edition, Textile Conveyor Belts. Determination of the Net Length of an Endless (Spliced) Conveyor Belt
- DIN EN ISO 284, 2013 Edition, Conveyor Belts - Electrical Conductivity - Specification and Test Method (ISO 284:2012)
- DIN EN ISO 1120, 2013 Edition, Conveyor Belts - Determination of Strength of Mechanical Fastenings - Static Test Method (ISO 1120:2012)
- ISO 340, 4th Edition, Conveyor Belts - Laboratory Scale Flammability Characteristics - Requirements and Test Method
- ISO 7622-1, 2nd Edition, Steel Cord Conveyor Belts - Longitudinal Traction Test - Part 1: Measurement of Elongation
- ISO 8094, 2nd Edition, Steel Cord Conveyor Belts - Adhesion Strength Test of the Cover To the Core Layer
If you'd like to see more standards on this topic, please check our Document Center List of Standards on Components for Conveyors.
When my brother moved to Utah after five years along side me at Document Center, he found a sales job with a company that installs conveyor systems (and has been there happily ever since!) Over the years in talking with him, I have come to learn how essential a conveyor system is in a wide variety of businesses. It really provides for the execution of the designed work flow and is the back-bone of the production process in many cases.
As you can see, standards like those above address many factors to be considered in the development of quality conveyor systems.
No matter what your business, there are essential standards for you to consider in the development of your product. Let Document Center help you define the standards you need, and keep you up-to-date with the standards you rely on.