- ASTM E1593, 2013 Edition, Standard Guide for Assessing the Efficacy of Air Care Products in Reducing the Perception of Indoor Malodor
- BS EN 16342, 2013 Edition, Cosmetics. Analysis of cosmetic products. Quantitative determination of zinc pyrithione, piroctone olamine and climbazole in surfactant containing cosmetic anti-dandruff products
- BS EN 16343, 2013 Edition, Cosmetics. Analysis of cosmetic products. Determination of 3-iodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate (IPBC) in cosmetic preparations, LC-MS methods
- ISO 14735, 1st Edition, Cosmetics - Analytical methods - Nitrosamines: Technical guidance document for minimizing and determining N-nitrosamines in cosmetics
- ISO 11930, 1st Edition Reprint (Corrected), Cosmetics - Microbiology - Evaluation of the antimicrobial protection of a cosmetic product
One of the things that I find most interesting about these standards is that they are categorized under "Chemicals used in Products." I like to think that the makeup I use is just natural enhancement of my inherited good looks. With the long names of the ingredients above, I can see that it is indeed the "Science of Beauty!"