- ASTM E2230, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Thermal Qualification of Type B Packages for Radioactive Material
- ASTM F1011, 2007 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Guide for Developing a Hazardous Materials Training Curriculum for Initial Response Personnel
- ASTM F1127, 2007 Edition Reaffirmed in 2013, Standard Guide for Containment of Hazardous Material Spills by Emergency Response Personnel
- BS EN 13083, 2008 Edition with Amendment 1, Tanks for transport of dangerous goods. Service equipment for tanks. Adaptor for bottom loading and unloading
- PD CEN 15120, 2013 Edition, Tanks for transport of dangerous goods. Guidance and recommendations for loading, transport and unloading
Monday, July 29, 2013
New Protection against Dangerous Goods Standards for the 2nd Quarter 2013
Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Protection Against Dangerous Goods are now available:
For other similar standards, please see our page Document Center List of Standards on Protection against Dangerous Goods.
Any organization dealing with hazardous materials needs to be aware of the standards on the subject. As you can see above, there are not only standards for transport and handling of such materials, but also for training personnel on how to respond to adverse situations involving theses substances.
We often are aware of the dangers involved when there is a tragedy impacting the health and welfare of the unsuspecting public at large. But these types of dangers are with us every day, as hazardous materials are transported by road and by rail throughout the world.
If your company handles dangerous goods, you'll want to use Document Center to help you stay on top of the changing information in this area. We can monitor your existing standards and provide you with current awareness products to help you confirm that you're using the standards that will help you avoid unnecessary liability.
Make Document Center Inc. your Standards Experts!